Make your original thread post (300 words). Choose one of the three topics below to compose your original thread (300 words).
– Chapter Four, Rome- Explain the propagandistic value of Vergil’s Aeneid. In what ways does it support both the reign of Augustus and the superiority of the Roman Empire?
– Chapter Four, Rome- Discuss the absence of original literature and visual art in Republican Rome. What elements prevented the creation of new artistic expression? What were the priorities of the Republican culture?
– Chapter Four, Rome- With regard to the shaping influence of Greek culture upon Roman civilization, comment on the oft-quoted statement, “Captive Greece made Rome captive.”
Make sure that you are posting meaningful thoughts that directly respond to your classmate’s post (not simply, “Great post…I agree with you…”).
Although some of what you post should be based on opinion, you should use your educated opinion. In most cases that means that you will need to do some research before posting.
You can back up your information with facts from the book or from other sources. Cite all sources used and never plagiarize. Uncited sources and/or plagiarized material will be graded as zero.
This discussion meets the following learning objectives:
Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
Articulate how these works express the values of the individual and society within an historical and social context.
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.