The Board of Directors of a national Health Care System is considering which electronic health record (EHR) system to use and how to implement the EHR in all of its facilities. As a Health Care IT consultant, you will work with various team members at the corporate level to gather information and analyze the efficacy, safety/security/legal factors, cost effectiveness, and cost-benefit factors of two possible new systems to help them decide whether or not to implement one of them. You will also recommend a high-level implementation plan that considers system cutover and change management.
Define health information technology, health information systems, and health/medical informatics and eachs respective impact on healthcare. Next, examine the importance of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology. Afterward, define the meaning and importance of meaningful use? What are two advantages and two disadvantages of EHR? What are the barriers to implementing an EHR system? Analyze the impact of technology on health care services, health care outcomes, and cost.
4 peer reviewed sources. APA format
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).