Neuman Systems Models is a flexible and adaptive model which can be applied to various aspects of nursing disciplines. Today, the model is used globally as a nursing conceptual model to guide curriculum development, research studies, and clinical practice in the full array of health-care disciplines.
Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model. What patient population would you target? How would you use this model to guide best practices? How would nursing outcomes be determined? Use at least one current research article related to your practice example.
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook.
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.
- What social, behavioral, and epidemiological trends should be monitored to track program impact over time?