Decision Support Systems (DSSs) are interactive computer-based systems which help decision makers utilize data and models to solve unstructured problems. New tools, such as data warehousing, data mining, and intelligent systems, add capability and easy access to tools, models, and data for computer-aided decision making. These tools appear under the names of business intelligence and business analytics.
Complete the following:
Find one application for DSS and analytics.
Summarize the application in one page.
Next, develop a list of criteria to use in evaluating this application while presenting your responses to the following:
What features does the application offer?
What are the technology specifics of the application?
What is the functionality of the application from the user’s perspective?
If the site offers a free trial, try it and report your experience.
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film
- Developing an Implementation Plan
- Healthcare professionals would be thrilled if individuals made decisions about what to eat based on a solid knowledge of what constitutes a “healthy diet.” Unfortunately, that is not typically the case. Many people do not know what constitutes a healthy diet. There are also those who do know but make less healthy choices for several reasons.
- Week 6 Discussion – Spiritual Leadership
- Responding to the instructor WEEK 6 NR-505