Worth 30% of the final grade! You can and should try to use quotes and references from the novel, death of a saleman.
Essay topic / question:
Does Willy Loman recognize his true nature in Death of a Salesman? Does he have moments of partial recognition? On balance can he be said to have gained in wisdom during his fall?
– Length 5 pages maximum (4-5 page is optimum 3 pages is too short)
– Standard font size (11-12 point) and standard margins
– Double spaced
– The thesis should directly address the question
– Paragraphs Intro, Conclusion 2-3 body paragraphs suggested.
– Format quotations according to MLA.
– All the usual MLA requirements.
– Do not use I, you, or we, in your response.
– Any cutting and pasting from web sites will either seriously detract from the assignment mark or your overall mark in the course. Also you may be asked to rewrite it.
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?