I do the most for my family, my wife and kids and before the pandemic affected drastically barbering I wanted to work for myself and started to get clientele base through word of mouth and social media but I need to have a written/typed business plan for my future which I plan to pursue by going through the school getting licensed and eventually owning my own shop some day I just lost track of deadlines and need this to be professional for my future I do mainly mens haircuts. Various styles. I was working from home in Clinton MA or I travel to clients within a 15/20 mile radius I charge $20 for cuts, $15 for children, $7 for shave ,$3 for eyebrows, and $12 for shape ups.. on average I was seeing around 12 clients a week with possibly of more up until I was affected by the pandemic and my numbers went downhill
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute