Please include running head
Modern-era consumers are motivated primarily by relational goals. It is no longer sufficient to offer products, as brands primarily connect, convert, and close consumers through experiences, brand affiliation, and value-based purchases. Authentic connections drive sales, meaning that organizations must place consumer relationships above short-term goals to succeed. To that end, all organizations benefit from leveraging some form of customer relationship management (CRM). CRM is used by most medium to large organizations to manage the consumer journey throughout the customer life cycle. Organizations that fail to leverage CRM must implement other tools to track and manage customer interactions, harvest analytics, and ensure that customers are served relevant relationally-focused messages. CRM is used to plan and manage customer interactions, ensuring that each interaction is done so that customers feel like they are the focus of an organizations outreach.
You will learn the foundational principles of CRM, examine current CRM best practices, and engage with CRM platforms designed to connect B2B and B2C organizations with their consumers. Additionally, you will examine the role Christian views, values, and ethics have on CRM.
In the multi-part assignment, you will review a case study to conduct a CRM analysis of current CRM practices to write a report on the CRM data. You will then make recommendations based on the findings of the CRM analysis to align the business CRM with ethical and Christian best practices and address the unique needs of a diverse community. Lastly, you will develop a narrated presentation on a CRM implementation plan.
Review the case study to conduct a CRM analysis of current CRM practices in place and provide a written report on all data collected, how the data is used, and how the data is shared.
Investigate and report how the organization will get the best ROI in the CRM analysis. Create a report to inform the senior leadership on how the data is collected, used and shared. Address in the report:
-What are the organizational CRM needs?
-How is CRM data collected?
-How is the CRM data used?
-How is the CRM data shared?
-How does the CRM data impact messaging?
-How do the CRM data collection, use, messaging, and sharing align to the mission of the organization?
-Explain if the CRM usage aligns with the organization’s mission to align with a Christian worldview. Consider the passages of Luke 6:31, Colossians 3:23-24, and 1 Peter 4:11 or other Bible verses within your explanation.
Provide a rationale by listing examples from the case study, your research
Submit the completed CRM report by the specified deadline
Citation Requirements: 2-3 scholarly sources (includes trade publications)
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).