A journal article review is a detailed, constructive, and critical evaluation of published peer-reviewed professional literature. Choose and read a journal article from a professional nursing publication.
The student will create an American Psychological Association (APA) format
Provide Title page and use APA writing style throughout the journal article review.
The student will choose from a topic provide that is relevant to contemporary nursing. The article chosen (not the link) must be submitted and pre-approved by instructor prior to writing it. This is an academic, professionally written exercise consisting of a minimum of 3 to 4 paragraphs in length.
Each paragraph to contain of a minimum of 4 to 5 sentences.
To consist of 750 to 1000 words. (No Less no more.)
NUR 1023 Library Assignment Topics
A Contemporary Nursing topic of your choice,
INTRODUCTION: First review and summarize the journal article. Describe what the article is about. Present a clear, non-biased understanding of the articles topic. Mention the article name and source. What makes the article important? The main topic of this journal article is ….
MAIN BODY: Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias? Describe the articles strength and weakness. Highlight the positive or negative points. This article presents the material (well / not well) because
Do not give your opinion on the articles topic, we are not experts. Why should or should not the article be recommend reading? Was the article successful or a failure in relaying information based on the topic? I (recommend/ dont recommend) reading this article because…
CONCLUSION: Conclude with what you learned from analyzing the article. What knowledge was gained from reading this article? What do the results cited in the article indicate? Do not present new or additional information in the conclusion, stay focused on the article topic at hand. After reading and analyzing this article I learned that ….
NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED USE APA STYLE CITE REFERENCE
Your work will be checked for plagiarism, if you plagiarize (cut and paste) your work will receive a grade of zero
Proofread your work before turning it in is a must.
Indent all paragraphs.
Journal article must be no more than 5 years old.
APA In-Text Citations examples:
According to Jones (2015)
Jones (2015) found evidence of
Jones (2015, p. 50) stated the statistics showed
The experiment results … justified the research (Jones, 2015).
APA References examples:
The source reference section is presented immediately after your conclusion. Here you cite the article source in APA format.
Author, A. A., Author, B. B., and Author, C. C. (Year). Title of article. Title of Periodical, volume number (issue number), pages. https://doi.org/xx.xxx/yyyy
Jones, H. F. (2015). Fundamentals for preparing psychology journal articles.
Journal of Comparative and Physiological Psychology, 55, 893-896.
Page number right aligned inch down from top)
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.
- What social, behavioral, and epidemiological trends should be monitored to track program impact over time?
- Describe a cross-functional team (CFT) which is setup in a health care organization to address service excellence.
- Briefly describe criminal procedure, including arrest, arraignment, the role of the grand jury, and indictment.
- Explain what technology can be used to enhance rather than hurt a patients engagement in care.