This essay has three components: an essay, a data rendering, and a critical reflection on your data rendering.
You are required to produce a 1,500 word essay that critically analyses an existing data rendering. Your essay should consider the data rendering and the data used to produce the rendering in relation to critical data theories. Your essay should relate to at least two of the weekly topics covered by the course. In your essay, you should situate the data in relation to social, political, and cultural contexts and consider what the rendering communicates about the data.
In addition, you are required to re-render the chosen data rendering: you must devise a new way to communicate the data that you have analysed. Your rendering can take a number of different forms, including (but not limited to): narrative, map, video, infographic or chart, sonification, animation, storyboard, poster, text, podcast. To support your re-rendering, you will produce a short critical reflection (500 words) that articulates the aims, intent, and process undertaken in developing this rendering.
- What might the United States do to improve their PISA scores in reading, math, and science?
- Explain how strategic planning can provide a sense of direction and help in the development of measurable goals.
- What do you think about Native American civilization before European Contact?
- Write an essay answering: how would you describe life for the Native Americans before the arrival of the Europeans?
- Identify how the selected tools (individually) are of value and a challenge in the health care industry, inclusive of public health where applicable.
- Describe the four metaparadigms: patient, nurse, health and environment.
- Define a nursing practice area where you could apply Neuman Systems Model.
- What is the main claim of Gladwell’s Essay?
- Discuss two (2) patient education considerations related to the priority concept (topic).
- Describe the importance of the priority concept (topic) to professional practice.