Please read A Raisin In The Sun:
Creative Writing: Choose a character from Hansberrys A Raisin in the Sun and write at least seven diary or journal entries that this character might have written. Try to reflect what is happening in the play in each of the entries and be sure to include the characters private thoughts and ideas. You should also use the information you learn from the Cultural and Historical Context readings to shape the diary entries; in other words, try to have the diary entries reflect the characters experience of the larger world around him or her, based on current events of the time.
each journal entry should be 100-150 words
- If you were a researher, what population would you like to study?
- Which era was the most significant in terms of scientific and intellectual achievement and why?
- Discuss The Benefits of Therapy Animal Use in Healthcare.
- Explain how you believe the courts decision played a role in policy changes.
- Write a formal persuasive e-mail to a community leader to address a social concern.
- Discuss related challenges faced by social workers who serve the identified special population and its related field of practice.
- Explain and evaluate the article based on the criteria of clearness and the scientific method, as discussed in lectures.
- To what degree or under what circumstances should an individual rebel against, rather than conform to, society?
- Discuss about organizational design using strategic management principles.
- Describe the “reality contract” of a film or scripted TV series (not a “reality show” or news documentary) of your choice.