GOAL: You are a Bike company based in New York called Rapid Bicycle Company. You have 3 products, the Rapid Pro for Speed, Rugged Pro for mountain terrain, and Poise Pro for recreational use. You are conducting business in the US (New York based), Europe (Amsterdam based), and Brazil (Rio Based) countries. To engage the audiences in the different geographies with diverse cultural needs, your company will need to create a core message that can be used as a base upon which to create messages that are tailored to each of your audiences.
Create a core marketing/advertising strategy.
differentiate elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets, cultures, and age groups.
Integrate traditional and non-traditional sources.
Calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
Presents a core unified picture of your company and brand but also differentiates per individual market segments and cultures. Creating core and tailored marketing messages that you can measure the effectiveness of is critical to maximizing your company brand across all stakeholder groups.
Select at least one (1) product line your team is working with and submit a specific marketing plan that contains a:
Core unified message, and how this message was derived
Specific messages to the target customers in all of the countries that are included in the simulation North America (NORAM), Latin America (LATAM), Europe, the Middle East and Africa (Europe-MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC) regions and what data was used to create these messages.
A description of the marketing venues you would use, i.e., mix of traditional vs non-traditional for each country. Explain your rationale for these choices.
Plan for how you will measure your results.
You will be presenting the information as if it is to your management. Act as if this is a real-world situation, and requesting funds to support your plan, you will need to present a data driven plan with a Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI) measurement strategy to be seen as credible and win support for your plan.
Make sure it is cost effective from a budget and resources perspective and can be measured for the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- Describe one of the stylistic periods of movements (p.115-p.124) and its significance.
- Discuss about the effects of Child and Elder Abuse.
- Write a research paper on Domestic Terrorism within the United States.
- Write a research paper on Marketing Strategies of Disney Land Japan.
- Explain how effective is using EMDR therapy with children dealing with trauma?
- Write a research paper about possibly speaking about vaping and all the effects.
- Write a research paper on the integration of technology in primary schools.
- Write a research paper on the impact of single parenting and its effects on children.
- Describe the set of actions the other person may take (their strategies)
- The Rhetorical Analysis-InstructionsPaper 2-The Rhetorical Analysis-Instructions Recipe Rhetorical Analysis