The research paper should explore the ideas of the effects the cosmetic industry has on self esteem. There is one primary source; a book called Beauty Sick by Renee Engeln, and 5 other secondary sources. The primary source needs to be quoted about 20 times and each secondary source needs to be quoted about 4 times. My thesis is; The cosmetic industry harms mental health by making people feel ostracized which can lead to many issues including eating disorders, depression, and body dysmorphia. If you wanna change it, you can.
Rubric Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z_gK72YBpvsF-s40B0x5C9HCKXH5URsXb7C1QuUVxPk/edit
Some Research Notes Link:
Some Quotes from Beauty Sick:
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.