The research paper should explore the ideas of the effects the cosmetic industry has on self esteem. There is one primary source; a book called Beauty Sick by Renee Engeln, and 5 other secondary sources. The primary source needs to be quoted about 20 times and each secondary source needs to be quoted about 4 times. My thesis is; The cosmetic industry harms mental health by making people feel ostracized which can lead to many issues including eating disorders, depression, and body dysmorphia. If you wanna change it, you can.
Rubric Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z_gK72YBpvsF-s40B0x5C9HCKXH5URsXb7C1QuUVxPk/edit
Some Research Notes Link:
Some Quotes from Beauty Sick:
- Identify the health determinants and measurements / trends related to Diabetes in the region of China.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.