4-6 Page Paper – Corporate Social Responsibility Movie and Paper
You will be required to find and watch a movie that poses ethical concerns. Was the entity ethical or not ethical? Why? Why not?
You may email your selected movie if you are not sure if it fits the criteria for the paper.
You will then write a paper over the selected movie.
The final paper will be due 03/08/2023 by 11:59 p.m. for full credit submitted through blackboard. Late Submission will recieve partial credit. If you cannot submit via Blackboard for any reason, like a late submission or techincal difficulties, please email me your paper.
PROJECT COMPONENTS – Please Review Carefully and Apply to your Papers
A. WRITTEN PRESENTATION
4-6 PAGES TYPED; ARIAL OR TIMES ROMAN; 12 POINT; JUSTIFIED MARGINS; DOUBLE SPACED or 1 1/2 SPACED; 1 INCH MARGINS TOP, BOTTOM, LEFT, RIGHT
B. COMMENTARY ON THE MOVIE(OVERALL ASSESSMENT OF THE MOVIE AS IT RELATES TO THE TOPIC OF SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY)
A. What are your thoughts/analysis on the movie as it relates to the law?
B. Public policy concerns?
C. How could the parties in the movie have prevented the problem created in the movie?
D. Can a business be in compliance with the law yet be unethical?
E. Future recommendations? How will what you learned help you in your future employment?
The movie is “The Wn Wolf on Wallstreet”
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the global financial market or in various countries.
- Discuss the implications these laws and/or regulations have on the business environment.
- Does the number of lies Stephanie Ericsson outlines in The Ways We Lie help or hurt her argument?
- Explain how the conversation change when discerning between acute vs chronic pain?
- Write a report on “business/ credit cycle” based from these two videos : Fear the boom and bust: Keynes vs Hayek and Friedrick Hayek The Road to Serfdom (Episode #139).
- Identify the typical Western Hero Archetype and then explain how your selected Eastern Hero differs from the typical Western Hero Archetype.
- Describe your plan for knowledge transfer of this change, including knowledge creation, dissemination, and organizational adoption and implementation.
- Integrated Evidence-Based Practice
- Write a program for NASA that will determine if the weather conditions are favorable for launch of a new rocket. It should ask the user for the sustained wind speed and the current daily temperature. If the wind speed is above 30 mph or if the daily temperature is below 41 degrees F, then output that the launch must be aborted. Otherwise, output that the rocket is go for launch! Save the program as RocketLaunch.java.
- Compare and Contrast American, European, and Japanese Approaches to Quality Management