3. Read the City of Everett v. Estate of Sumstad and Lefokowitz v. Great Minneapolis cases and answer the following questions for each case:
a. What are the important facts of the case?
b. What did the court say about the case?
c. What is the legal concept from the chapter discussed in the case?
d. How does the court apply the legal concept to the facts of the case?
e. What was the reason the coucixrt gave for its decision?
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?