2. Read the following cases:
A. International Underwater Contractors, Inc. v. New England Telephone and Telegraph Company
B. Johnson v. International Business Machines Corporation
C. Reed v. King
D. Vokes v. Arthur Murray Inc.
3. Answer the following questions for each case: You may have different cases than the ones listed below, if you have an earlier or later edition of our textbook. If this is so, then let me know which edition of the book you have and list 5 of the cases and review them::
What are the important facts of the case?
What did the court say about the case?
What is the legal concept from the chapter discussed in the case?
How does the court apply the legal concept to the facts of the case?
What was reason the coucixrt gave for its decision?
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.