Consulting for the Caring Angel HospitalOverview
Imagine that you are a senior consultant at Practical Health Care Consulting. Your supervisor has instructed you to spend three months at the Caring Angel Hospital to help improve the quality of care, add value to the organization, improve employee morale, design an efficient organizational chart, create a strong team environment, and create the hospital’s competitive advantage. The hospital has traditionally made losses year after year. Furthermore, it is not performing well financially, and the banks are not willing to lend it large sums of money for more effective marketing.
After spending two months within the hospital, you are very happy with your progress, and you think you are capable of acquiring more patient base and expanding the hospital market. However, with a closer look, you notice that your patients are still hopping from one specialized hospital to another in search of various specialized treatments. You also notice that the seats are not comfortable in the waiting area, and the patients continuously show up for appointments on the wrong dates. The nurses and the employees are not smiling during patient conversations, and everyone looks for ways to blame others for failures in the patient treatment process. Everyone seems to work alone and hide what they do from their colleagues.
At the end of the 3-month period, you must provide a report with your recommended strategies designed to help Caring Angel Hospital achieve its goals.
Note: You may create or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you:
From a consulting perspective, propose the major steps that Caring Angel Hospital could take to achieve each of the following goals:Improve the quality of care.Add value to the organization.Improve employee morale.Design an efficient organizational chart.Create a strong team environment.Create the hospital’s competitive edge.Recommend one approach that the hospital could use for acquiring a larger market share given the prevailing financial circumstances. Justify your recommendation.Investigate at least two value-added services that Caring Angel Hospital could offer to strengthen its value proposition. Provide at least two examples of the advantages of these value-added services to the hospital.Go to Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to find four recent (within the last five years) quality academic resources for this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as quality academic resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
Propose a plan to improve the operations, working environment, competitive edge, and value-added services of a hospital.
Institution Release Statement
Create Submission in Blackboard
SafeAssign accepts files in .doc, .docx, .docm, .ppt, .pptx, .odt, .txt, .rtf, .pdf, and .html file formats only. Files of any other format will not be checked through SafeAssign.
When finishecixd, make sure to click
- analyze how the characters Meshulam, Asa Heshel, Abram, Rosa Frumetl, Adele, and Hadassah each grapple with the theme of the pull of secularism and modernity vs. the adherence to strict religiosity and tradition. supported by evidence.
- Explain the occupation’s function and importance to the criminal justice system. Select an agency that utilizes the occupation and explore the job requirements and duties.
- Major Social Issues Plaguing the African American Community
- The Theatre of Ritual
- Using current demographic data to make predictions about political behavior, analyze how to advise any racial/ethnic subgroup examined in this course on how to effectively participate in politics at the national, state, county, or local levels.
- Discuss what you would consider when writing a cybersecurity policy for a toy building block business with a multi-billion-dollar annual profit. Describe your business. Give your business a creative name.
- Review the agenda priorities of the current/sitting U.S. president and at least one previous presidential administration.
- Explain the economic conditions of the country and how this affects retirement according to the article.
- Annotated Bibliography (Real Estate career)
- Read chaps 4-7 in Douglass and answer the short questions