Keep a log of your interactions, exposures, and thoughts related to the concepts of stereotyping, prejudice, or discrimination this week. These observations may involve, but are not limited to, observing behaviors that relate to stereotypes, watching the way strangers react to you or others, behaviors of politicians or celebrities, or the portrayal of characters in your favorite show. You should describe at least five (no more than seven) observations over the course of the week.
Connect each observation to concepts in the class (e.g., stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, microaggressions). For example, was this observation related to stereotyping, prejudice, or both? Was it ambiguous or difficult to identify as discrimination, prejudice, or stereotyping?
Revisit the article The Confronting Prejudiced Responses (CPR) Model: Applying CPR in Organizations. Then, indicate whether each observation over the week was confronted and how it was confronted. Consider Figure 1 on page 334 of the CPR article and indicate why you think it was (or was not) confronted.
No citations are required. The writing must be in your own words. In total, this journal entry should be 1 to 2 pages (250 to 500 words) using 12-point Times New Roman and 1-inch margins.
- How QFD can be helpful in decision making.
- Create a core marketing/advertising strategy. differentiate elements of this strategy tailored to individual markets, cultures, and age groups. Integrate traditional and non-traditional sources. Calculating Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- How does Jarmuschs use of the same particular theme, pattern, or technique in both films we watched reveal a deeper insight into human relationships?
- Where would you locate this civilization geographically and why?
- In a well-developed essay of at least 600 words, discuss one or more of the poems in your text. You may include other works in the discussion, from your text or somewhere else, that you think relate to the poem you are discussing.
- Module Four Case Study
- Discuss which project management approach is generally best suited for a project characterized by unclear and changing user requirements, such as the development of a new satellite-guided laser combat weapon system.
- What is one strength you have that will help you when assessing a client?
- Write an An overview of what both sides (Republicans and Democrats) want in their negotiations, where both sides can agree, and where both sides can not come to an agreement.
- Identify a time when you had difficulty collaborating or experienced a conflict and a way you could have improved the situation?