Final Term PaperThe final term paper will be a quantitative analysis of customer service. Students will interview 5 friends or relatives as to what they deem is quality customer service from their perspective as a customer. Once you get all the information from each, categorize into an Excel sheet and then do a simple analysis of the data and compare this to existing research on what quality service aspects are important (may use the text or a journal article; no wikis, blogs).Write this in a formal presentation (not a section on each interviewee and stating question and their answer) and include graphs from the Excel analysis as to what aspects are most and least desirable in quality customer service, and what they feel is important in being brand loyal. Location Lowest price Convenience Friendly staff Loyalty program Knowledgeable staffYou may ask an open-ended question of what other aspects they would consider would be included in excellent customer service. Compare and contrast the results of your study to existing literature to see what your research found out as related to current research. Reference and cite all expert knowledge from secondary research.Final papers are to be comprehensive and exhaustive, tying class topics to the paper. As with all scholarly/professional submissions, a fully APA formatted paper is required (including title page, abstract, reference page, topic headings, etc.). Class topics are to be substantiated (referenced & cited) from the text, and/or other sources. DUE: June 27
The idea is to have students delineate aspects of quality customer service, and learn to do simple research analysis by inputting it into an Excel sheet and creating a graph or chart, then writing a synopsis of what you found in your research. Then copy/paste the chart/graph into a Word document and introduce what you were researching. Research quality customer service surveys to see what you come up with as a model, just keep it simple. Hope this helps clarify. Just have some fun with this while learning basic research techniques while also seeing what people consider quality customer service!
APA format (7th edition APA manual) for all submissions: title page, body, reference page
**all assignments are to be one (1) submission (all chapters in one paper, using proper APA headings to delineate chapters)
***All assignments are to be a Word document
****Do not write out the questions but rephrase the question into your answer (as per scholarly/professional writing).cix
use this link for the
- Select one of the disorders (Depression or PTSD) and research either the etiology, assessment, of treatment. Your paper should be 3-5 pages, double spaced, follow APA formatting and must use at least 3 outside sources.
- Discuss your opinion and react to Edo society. You may agree or criticize the society you are in and suggest ideas that could renovate the society. -You must write in the first person, “I Ichikawa Danjuro…” -No need for an introduction or conclusion (I attached a sample for reference)
- Good Life- Eudaimonia in Pohnpei
- Apocalyptic Geographies
- Statement of Purpose (Industrial Engineering)
- Social Work class. Extra assignment.
- Explain the drivers of globalization and how they impact business decisions Differentiate between domestic and international business environments Describe the factors that contribute to international market attractiveness and entry
- Select any theory or concept in the required textbook for this course that you would like to explore more in depth (look through the required textbooks content to identify a theory or a concept of your interest). Write an introduction explaining your choice of the theory or concept (e.g., why did you choose this particular theory, as opposed to other theories).
- Critically examine the role of followers in current leadership theory. Essay should be grounded in academic leadership theory and some practical examples may be used from real life organisations.
- Using examples seen in class, analyze their enduring legacy in the history of science and technology. How was Greek science introduced to other civilizations? How did it make a comeback in Europe? And what would lead to its demise?