Final Term PaperThe final term paper will be a quantitative analysis of customer service. Students will interview 5 friends or relatives as to what they deem is quality customer service from their perspective as a customer. Once you get all the information from each, categorize into an Excel sheet and then do a simple analysis of the data and compare this to existing research on what quality service aspects are important (may use the text or a journal article; no wikis, blogs).Write this in a formal presentation (not a section on each interviewee and stating question and their answer) and include graphs from the Excel analysis as to what aspects are most and least desirable in quality customer service, and what they feel is important in being brand loyal. Location Lowest price Convenience Friendly staff Loyalty program Knowledgeable staffYou may ask an open-ended question of what other aspects they would consider would be included in excellent customer service. Compare and contrast the results of your study to existing literature to see what your research found out as related to current research. Reference and cite all expert knowledge from secondary research.Final papers are to be comprehensive and exhaustive, tying class topics to the paper. As with all scholarly/professional submissions, a fully APA formatted paper is required (including title page, abstract, reference page, topic headings, etc.). Class topics are to be substantiated (referenced & cited) from the text, and/or other sources. DUE: June 27
The idea is to have students delineate aspects of quality customer service, and learn to do simple research analysis by inputting it into an Excel sheet and creating a graph or chart, then writing a synopsis of what you found in your research. Then copy/paste the chart/graph into a Word document and introduce what you were researching. Research quality customer service surveys to see what you come up with as a model, just keep it simple. Hope this helps clarify. Just have some fun with this while learning basic research techniques while also seeing what people consider quality customer service!
APA format (7th edition APA manual) for all submissions: title page, body, reference page
**all assignments are to be one (1) submission (all chapters in one paper, using proper APA headings to delineate chapters)
***All assignments are to be a Word document
****Do not write out the questions but rephrase the question into your answer (as per scholarly/professional writing).cix
use this link for the
- W7 Discussion Question 1: Applied Microbiology and Overall Reflection
- How does Westover use ethos, pathos, and logos throughout part one and which appeal does she use most effectively in your opinion? OR How does Westover use rhetorical devices throughout part one and which does she use mot effectively in your opinion?
- Please follow the assignment instruction included in the attached files, there are 4 parts to finish and each has been specified what contents need to be included. Use as much as in-text citations (APA style) whenever needed, and please also include a reference list at the end. Ignore double or single spaced, point form is fine if fits the formatting. There’s is a word doc summary for each lesson’s materials that could be used as in-class reference, if using anything related to these class resources please cited as “FNH200 Course Instructors”. Other than that, feel free to use as much outside resources as needed.
- Write a reflective paper describing your leadership style and skills. Reflect on what you have learned throughout the course, and think about how you can use this knowledge to further your career. Use the results of your self-assessments, leadership map, and other course materials to guide your reflection. Begin your reflection with a single statement that concisely summarizes your leadership style and approach. The statement should be one that you could later share on LinkedIn or your resume. You could also use it to guide your professional development.
- Provide the title or description of the grant for which you will apply. Add the most appropriate hyperlink (URL) for identifying the RFP.
- Read the required chapters from the text in accordance with the syllabus. Write a research paper outlining possible career paths in the field of Human Resources Management (HRM) and, based upon independent research, discuss how different organizations might develop and implement a strategic HRM plan.
- Explain and exemplify the major political-institutional differences between the EU and ASEAN.
- Write 2-3 pages applicable to your capstone project. Identify the stakeholders (use fictitious names for stakeholders) that will play a major part with your study of Addressing Barriers to Care Among American-Muslim Adults Suffering From Depression and integrate with your project.
- CRM Plan | Part 1 – Analysis Report
- Design your own Movie Rating System and explain why you created it the way you did. Write a paragraph that explains each category.