Compare and contrast the depiction of female characters in “Ajax” by Sophocles and “Ajax in Iraq” by Ellen McLaughlin.The paper should be double-spaced, 12 point Times New Roman font with 1” margins. Use specific evidence from the texts to support your observations, and wherever appropriate you should employ direct quotes and/or paraphrasing of the play’s text. Please be sure to use in-text citations in MLA format whenever quoting either play. Remember, the key to a good compare-and-contrast essay is to look for meaningful connections. The purpose of conducting the comparison or contrast is not to state the obvious but rather to illuminate subtle differences or unexpected similarities
- Compose a research paper that examines the juvenile justice system.
- Write a research paper addressing the topic of how managers effectively and efficiently use organisational resources to meet organisational objectives.
- Write a paper on the use of clinical reasoning in developing and applying advanced health history and physical assessment skills at the graduate level.
- Write a research paper that explores the relationship between cultural and emotional intelligence and interpersonal communication.
- Explain and summarise the relationship between critical pedagogy and diversity-related issues with the current educational system.
- What three terms best characterise your leadership style? is a topic for a research study.
- What are the main differences between Arizona constitutions and the U.S. Constitution?
- What did the Lending Club or similar P2P lending platforms do to make it easier to attract borrowers and investors?
- Write a research paper on What are the steps in the infection process?
- Write a research paper on how you plan to improve as a learner-centered classroom facilitator.