this paper will have three different prompt questions each question please make sure you copy it from these instructions and paste it on to the paper and right below right about the prompt and what it asks do this for all three I need to see where the the answer for each prompt is. each prompt should have 500 words each I will provide a folder with the info to answer these prompts please use quotes from the reading I will provide and only forom those readings. these are the prompts
1) A common theme addressed by many of the authors in this course is the role of human nature in politics. Two thinkers from different time periods who have distinct views on the role of human nature are Aristotle and Machiavelli. Explain their thoughts on human nature and how it influences the political realm. How should leaders/states manage the natural impulses and desires of man?
2) Compare and contrast the Ancient Greek and Ancient Roman conceptions of the state. How do Plato and Cicero define key terms, such as citizenship, virtue, and state? And how do these affect their notions of an ideal form of government?
3) Two concepts addressed by many of the thinkers we have read this semester are virtue and self-interest. Explain the views of at least one ancient and one medieval thinker in regard to these concepts. Are these concepts contradictory? How did these thinkers’ relative time periocixds likely influence their ideas?
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II
- Discussion Board Response