this paper will have three different prompt questions each question please make sure you copy it from these instructions and paste it on to the paper and right below right about the prompt and what it asks do this for all three I need to see where the the answer for each prompt is. each prompt should have 500 words each I will provide a folder with the info to answer these prompts please use quotes from the reading I will provide and only forom those readings. these are the prompts
1) A common theme addressed by many of the authors in this course is the role of human nature in politics. Two thinkers from different time periods who have distinct views on the role of human nature are Aristotle and Machiavelli. Explain their thoughts on human nature and how it influences the political realm. How should leaders/states manage the natural impulses and desires of man?
2) Compare and contrast the Ancient Greek and Ancient Roman conceptions of the state. How do Plato and Cicero define key terms, such as citizenship, virtue, and state? And how do these affect their notions of an ideal form of government?
3) Two concepts addressed by many of the thinkers we have read this semester are virtue and self-interest. Explain the views of at least one ancient and one medieval thinker in regard to these concepts. Are these concepts contradictory? How did these thinkers’ relative time periocixds likely influence their ideas?
- What are some considerations for substance abuse treatment with older adult populations?
- Discuss copyright law Amendments in Africa : A comparative study of fair use provisions.
- Examine the key factors related to retirement.
- Write a Research on content production and dissemination mechanisms in the digital media era
- Write an essay Exploring the efficacy of mindfulness based interventions in reducing burnout among nursing staff.
- Discuss Truman Doctrine With the Homo bureacraticus decision-making model.
- Can you think of anything that could have made the experience better for the patient and/or family?
- What other options could the IC have implemented to establish a water supply to support the fire flow for this incident?
- Create a 3-5 page submission in congestive heart failure.