this paper will have three different prompt questions each question please make sure you copy it from these instructions and paste it on to the paper and right below right about the prompt and what it asks do this for all three I need to see where the the answer for each prompt is. each prompt should have 500 words each I will provide a folder with the info to answer these prompts please use quotes from the reading I will provide and only forom those readings. these are the prompts
1) A common theme addressed by many of the authors in this course is the role of human nature in politics. Two thinkers from different time periods who have distinct views on the role of human nature are Aristotle and Machiavelli. Explain their thoughts on human nature and how it influences the political realm. How should leaders/states manage the natural impulses and desires of man?
2) Compare and contrast the Ancient Greek and Ancient Roman conceptions of the state. How do Plato and Cicero define key terms, such as citizenship, virtue, and state? And how do these affect their notions of an ideal form of government?
3) Two concepts addressed by many of the thinkers we have read this semester are virtue and self-interest. Explain the views of at least one ancient and one medieval thinker in regard to these concepts. Are these concepts contradictory? How did these thinkers’ relative time periocixds likely influence their ideas?
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film