Assignment – Module 3 Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Review the assignment components below and the assignment RUBRIC to help you focus before you begin writing.
Assignment: PowerPoint presentation
BE SURE TO REVIEW THE RUBRIC FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT TO EARN THE MOST POINTS – Slide NOTES and multimedia ARE part of the rubric.
1. Create a PowerPoint with the intended audience to be a community health department.
2. Focus on a real or fictional disaster that has or could affect the area where YOU live. For example, if you live on the Florida coast you might choose a potential hurricane. Other examples are a tornado, flooding, active shooter, or tsunami. Please email the professor for approval of a topic if you are unsure or need direction.
3. Discuss the role of the community health nurse in each stage of the disaster. You should include a few slides on each stage of the disaster: preparedness, response, recovery with specific activities, and resources that the public health nurse would use in each stage.
4. Identify other agencies that might be involved.
Length: The assignment should be submitted in PowerPoint format with at least 10 content slides. If you are using a Mac computer and submit your assignments as a pdf then the slide notes need to be submitted separately in a word document.
Structure: Title and reference slides are required and are in ADDITION to the required 10 content slides. NOTES should be written for each slide except the title, objectives, and reference slides.
Special APA help: EXAMPLE of the assignment & APA help (SEE attachments)
The APA Style website explains which images or photographs must be cited and how
Here is the link to REVIEW: Also see the attachment
References: Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources – INCLUDING MULTIMEDIA. A minimum of two (2) scholarly sources other than the provided materiacixls are required for this assignment
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?