With the Master’s thesis, students show that they can
are familiar with advanced criteria of scientific work (e.g. citing AND reporting according to APA),
Be able to formulate problems and goals of an application-oriented research project,
be able to independently conduct comprehensive and structured literature/material research –
especially within the relevant specialist literature – and critically evaluate and assess literature,
be able to select an approach appropriate to the research interest (quantitative for hypothesis-testing
research interests, qualitative for hypothesis-generating research interests, and experimental (possibly based on created artefacts) for both hypothesis-generating and hypothesis-testing research interests,
be able to independently create a logical study design for their research work,
be able to independently find and apply theories (and, where appropriate, practical design
be able to use a data collection method appropriate for
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.