With the Master’s thesis, students show that they can
are familiar with advanced criteria of scientific work (e.g. citing AND reporting according to APA),
Be able to formulate problems and goals of an application-oriented research project,
be able to independently conduct comprehensive and structured literature/material research –
especially within the relevant specialist literature – and critically evaluate and assess literature,
be able to select an approach appropriate to the research interest (quantitative for hypothesis-testing
research interests, qualitative for hypothesis-generating research interests, and experimental (possibly based on created artefacts) for both hypothesis-generating and hypothesis-testing research interests,
be able to independently create a logical study design for their research work,
be able to independently find and apply theories (and, where appropriate, practical design
be able to use a data collection method appropriate for
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.