Select an educational environment of interest (e.g., K12, higher education, or corporations). Using the library, Internet resources, or independent research, locate a sample collective bargaining agreement or union contract that is representative of something you could encounter in this organization.
Evaluate the agreement or contract from the viewpoint of the organizations management and human resources (HR) perspectives. Select key provisions of particular interest to management or HR. Create a business matrix (table) in Word using the following contract assessment matrix template:
Use the template to summarize your analysis of key provisions and potential impact on management of the organization. Finally, focus on 3 of the potential challenges. Conclude your matrix product with a thorough discussion of your suggestions for addressing the challenges.
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).