As the current athletic director at an NCAA Division I university, you are in the process of negotiating an employment contract with Will Wynn, your new head football coach.
In an essay of 500-750 words, answer the following elements in your role as athletic director in order to protect the university’s interests in the contract.
Discuss the purpose of the reassignment clause and whether it is in the university’s best interest to have this in the contract with Wynn. If you attempt to reassign a coach and there is no reassignment clause permitting this, what may be the legal outcome?
Discuss the covenant not to compete (restrictive covenant) and how you may use it to your benefit in the contract with Wynn. Discuss whether you would include a “nonrecruit” clause as part of the restrictive covenant.
Would the university prefer to have a stated term in years or a rollover clause? Explain.
Discuss five other clauses that you would like to incorporate into the coaching contract to protect the university’s interests.
- Write a research paper on cyber security critical energy infrastructure protection.
- Discuss the main function of electrolytes and what happens if the electrolytes are out of balance. What does electrolyte balance have to do with execution by lethal injection? Based on what you find, discuss as a class if you think lethal injection is humane or inhumane. If you think lethal injection is inhumane, examine a better alternative.
- Choose a problem that affects a wide number of people. Develop your argument by explaining the problem, stating your solution, and providing strong supporting details to support your proposed solution.
- Select one of the unit concepts to research. Find a current event in an article through Park’s library, that will illustrate that concept.
- The paper needs to include information from the topics “I’m Beautiful but Hire Me Anyway”, “The Beauty Advantage”, and “Woman Valued for Physical Attractiveness “. Feel free to include any other research or information you find after including these. Please follow the order of the rubric I upload all the necessary information rubric, the structure of the essay, etc.
- Analyze the value of networking and begin development of a plan.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of one of the important arguments encountered, i.e. explain what makes an argument or point of view convincing or unconvincing. Concentrate on explaining how economic reasoning, models, and/or evidence are or could be used to weaken or strengthen the argument discussed.
- Federal protection for voting rights, long considered a matter of state law, has expanded dramatically since the founding era. Discuss the constitutional amendments that have brought about the expansion, commenting also on the historical context of each.
- How is newness brought into the world? Compare and contrast how Anne Bradstreet’s “The Author to Her Book” and Mina Loy’s “Feminist manifesto” represent creativity / creation.
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice, identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)