As the current athletic director at an NCAA Division I university, you are in the process of negotiating an employment contract with Will Wynn, your new head football coach.
In an essay of 500-750 words, answer the following elements in your role as athletic director in order to protect the university’s interests in the contract.
Discuss the purpose of the reassignment clause and whether it is in the university’s best interest to have this in the contract with Wynn. If you attempt to reassign a coach and there is no reassignment clause permitting this, what may be the legal outcome?
Discuss the covenant not to compete (restrictive covenant) and how you may use it to your benefit in the contract with Wynn. Discuss whether you would include a “nonrecruit” clause as part of the restrictive covenant.
Would the university prefer to have a stated term in years or a rollover clause? Explain.
Discuss five other clauses that you would like to incorporate into the coaching contract to protect the university’s interests.
- Identify sources of original data or declare that there are no data that would help you to answer this research question
- 532 Pamplet/handout
- 540 Policy Brief
- Critically review the article. Analyze the evidence. Was the research presented in the article objective or bias?
- Medical Misdiagnosis
- What did Nadella bring in terms of his own background (professional and personal) that helped him to be successful in stepping into the CEO role?
- Circular Economy in Yachting Industry
- Personal Essay- Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Reconfiguring managerial strategies through the lens of sustainable development in Romanian companies.
- Leadership Through Film