As the current athletic director at an NCAA Division I university, you are in the process of negotiating an employment contract with Will Wynn, your new head football coach.
In an essay of 500-750 words, answer the following elements in your role as athletic director in order to protect the university’s interests in the contract.
Discuss the purpose of the reassignment clause and whether it is in the university’s best interest to have this in the contract with Wynn. If you attempt to reassign a coach and there is no reassignment clause permitting this, what may be the legal outcome?
Discuss the covenant not to compete (restrictive covenant) and how you may use it to your benefit in the contract with Wynn. Discuss whether you would include a “nonrecruit” clause as part of the restrictive covenant.
Would the university prefer to have a stated term in years or a rollover clause? Explain.
Discuss five other clauses that you would like to incorporate into the coaching contract to protect the university’s interests.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what constitutes a revolution.
- Write a paper providing an explanation of Kenya’s healthcare financing mechanisms.
- Compose an essay providing an extended definition of the word “hope.”
- Write a paper providing an explanation of what the word “yawl” means.
- Explain how Senator Joseph McCarthy defined communist nations within the speech.
- What is the Relationship Between African American Kindergarten Student’s Behavior and Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Implementation?
- What are 3 areas of biology that is being researched in genetic engineering?
- Describe your interest in becoming a nurse practitioner in the field of psychiatry?
- What are some safety factors for older persons that you should discuss in your study paper?
- Write a Four page report explaining how Andy Longclaw became a leader of his work group.