Time Period: Late 1970s
Thesis: The findings of the Church Committee show that the lack of regulation of the CIA and FBI resulted in breaches of privacy of the people in the US (domestically) as well as the privacy of nations outside of the US (internationally). If it wasn’t for the legacy of former Senator Frank Church and his views, we wouldn’t have the security regulations we have today; and government agencies such as the CIA would continue to abuse their power.
Task: Write an analysis paper highlighting the findings of the Church Committee and create an opinion/analysis based on the excerpts of the sources used in the paper. Some important points to highlight are the findings on assassination attempts, as well as the attempt to influence the outcome of Chile’s elections. An emphasis on that the paper should not be a summary of the sources, but rather a reaction/opinion/analysis to them. Thank you! Sources will be provided in the files. Please use intext citations with the page number!
Source 1 (Article): https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/06/27/in-the-1970s-congress-investigated-intelligence-abuses-time-to-do-it-again/
Source 2 (PDF Below): Fighting the Odds by Ashby and Gramer (pages 468-501, 522-528)
Source 3 (PDF Below): 94Chile
- Focus on how the employees that were NOT layd off . How are the behaviors and work ethics change after they witness their colleagues leave
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.