This Course Project gives you the opportunity to select a problem that currently exists in our healthcare system and analyze its implications on our healthcare system. The Research Paper should critically analyze the issues related to the topic and identify key strategies for improvement. In order to meet the project requirements, it is important to identify an issue or problem within the healthcare system. Please analyze and review the grading rubric to understand why this is important. The PowerPoint presentation is a visual technology tool to support a live presentation to a specific group of stakeholders (e.g., leadership team, board of directors, community and public interest group, etc.). Both web references and professional journals should be considered as references. Dont overlook the Keller Online Library as an important source of information for your paper.
See a more detailed grading rubric below.
The Course Project has two deliverables due in Week 7.
Research Paper: The length of the Research Paper should be approximately five to seven pages, double-spaced in MS Word and include a minimum of six references in APA format.
PowerPoint Presentation: The length of the PowerPoint presentation should be approximately 1015 slides with relevant speaker’s notes and include a minimum of three audio-visual components (e.g., images, figures, tables, audio and/or video links, etc.). Follow these guidelines to create your PowerPoint presentation.
Include a cover slide with the course number, course title, title of the PowerPoint presentation, your full name, and date.
Title of Presentation: Course Project: PowerPoint Presentation
Insert headers or titles or subtitles on each slide.
Insert page and slide number.
Keep it simple but engaging. Use appropriate images and graphics to illustrate and complement your presentation.
Number of slides: 1015 slides
Complete a minimum of three of the 1015 PowerPoint slides with an audio or visual component to present, explain, and bring to life your presentation. Show enthusiasm and speak with proper volume and inflection to maintain audience interest and attention.
Possible Course Project Topics
Describe the problems in the U.S. healthcare system and how we might use another nation’s healthcare system for reform. Evaluate how a new system would improve access to care, quality of care, and the efficient utilization of resources.
Choose one particular form of complementary (nontraditional, alternative) medicine and explain why it may not be accepted by insurance providers or reimbursed by insurance companies. Describe its clinical approach and effectiveness, evaluate its economic impact, and review its potential for mainstream use, including future licensing and third-party reimbursement.
Critically evaluate the readiness and the effectiveness of the U.S. Healthcare Delivery System in responding to a widespread bioterrorism event. Propose changes as appropriate to your analysis.
Critically evaluate the use of technology in healthcare and the challenges it presents in healthcare delivery. Offer specific examples or situations addressing technologys contributions to improving the quality of health and healthcare. Consider the impact on healthcare costs and analyze trade-offs.
Describe the problem of medical errors in our delivery system. Evaluate the effectiveness of selected programs aimed at reducing medical errors in the U.S. healthcare system. Discuss one or more of the most effective measures identified to date and make recommendations for additional action.
Research Paper Grading Rubric
Introduce the issue.
Define the problem.
Search the literature.
Analyze the problem.
Offer possible solutions.
Propose a single solution.
Develop an implementation plan.
Justify why and how if your solution will solve the identified problem.
- Literary Analysis-The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time-Course Project Novel
- What are the health promotion strategies available to support parents and students to take up the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine and what is the impact on the uptake of the vaccine?
- Discuss your devotion to your fitness plan. Do you think it is a plan you can do for a lifetime?
- Government Essay
- How appropriate and clear is the title of the article?
- English Paper on Understanding learning styles and how that relates to college students
- Select a text, author, or important concept that we have discussed in Pride and Prejudice; locate at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed article or book chapter, written since 2013. Analyze the authors main claims, the kinds of evidence they use to support those claims, how this article shapes your reading of the course text(s), and how it engages with other research and readings you have done to date.
- Complete a research paper that focuses on the district you attended in high school. Revisit your philosophy of teaching statement. The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate understandings of the social, political, and economic forces that impact teaching and learning by focusing on the specific district that you attended high school. The paper should be 7-8 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1-inch margins.
- Spatial correlation and drivers of industrial pollution discharge in Africa
- Analyze the short story and then come up with an argumentative thesis statement of 1-2 sentences.