150-word (or more) paragraph saved as a PDF file or Word (.doc or .docx) file.
You are writing JUST ONE paragraph. Pleas submit JUST ONE paragraph.
(Click above on “Module 1 Assignment–Write a Paragraph” when your paragraph is ready to be uploaded.)
Choose one of the short stories we read from Portable Literature in Module 1:
“Hills Like White Elephants”
“The Cask of Amontillado”
“The Yellow Wallpaper”
Choose one character. Analyze one of the character’s traits. What does the character do and say that shows the trait? Quote from the story to illustrate your points.
Choose one theme. Analyze how the theme is addressed in the story. What is the author trying to say about that theme? Quote from the story to illustrate your points.
How to Name Your Assignment File
For each Assignment, please name your file in this manner: LastnameFirstnameMod#.docx
For example, if I were to submit an Assignment for Module 1, my Assignment file would be named FedorHaleyMod1.docx
Your paragracixph must be submitted in MLA format.
- Write a 3 Pages MLA format Research paper about Artificial Photosynthesis and its applications in our life.
- What is the cause of the disease diagnosis clinical signs and symptoms symptoms = history from the patient signs = physical findings from examining a patient lab findings imaging studies = X-rays, CT scan, MRI, etc.
- Smartphones are good for us, how do they make life easier.
- Watch one of the assigned films and provide an analysis and critique of the ethical perspective presented in the movie-Explain the values at play in the story. For example, is this an example of a Kantian ethic, utilitarianism, etc.?
- Prepare a five-page research paper on a selected Texas-related court case that is of interest to you.
- Prepare a 25-30 minute presentation of the findings you made in preparation for your research biography, a biographical analysis that ties together their contributions to science and the innovations they contributed that will be between 2000 and 2500 words.
- What does Searle’s thought experiment about Chevrolet station wagons show? What is the point of Jackson’s thought experiment about the color-challenged scientist? Is it possible to provide a complete account of the world in purely physical terms? Why or why not?
- Write a Position Paper include: An introduction to the argument on your public health issue(s) of choice (including a clear thesis).
- Why do you think “sex sells” when our culture traditionally has had a problem openly talking about sexuality? Provide three (3) examples of mechanisms used to sell sex.
- Do you have a family history of high blood pressure, stroke, or myocardial infarction? Do you consume under 1,500 mg of sodium per day through dietary sources?