Choose a cultural group from the list below. If you have another group you would like to choose please just check with the faculty for approval. You may not choose your own cultural group.
Native American (these may vary depending on region of the United States)
Middle Eastern American
Research your selected cultural group’s beliefs and practices related to terminal illness, dying, and death in general.
Compare these beliefs with your beliefs. Remember, you should not have chosen your own cultural group.
Discuss the roles and practices of health care workers, particularly nurses, desired by the group.
Discuss how the knowledge you gained through this assignment will be incorporated into your future nursing practice.
Refer to the APA and Library Resources link on the Course Menu as you prepare your Microsoft Word document with the following criteria:
Written in APA 7th edition format.
Double-spaced with one-inch margins.
12-point Times New Roman font.
No longer than 1750 words, including the title page and reference page.
The body of the paper, including the introduction and summary, should be 750 to 1250 words in length.
The paper should include a title page, introduction, body, summary, and reference list.
This will include a literature search through the UA library’s databases on the given topic.
You will need to use at least 3 scholarly journals, books, or texts.
Do not use more than 2-3 direct quotations.
Paraphrase the references.
Save your Microsoft Word document as “YourName-Paper1”.
Submit your assignment as an attachment by selecting the title above.
Review the tutorial How do I Submit an Assignment as an attachment in Blackboard
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.
- What social, behavioral, and epidemiological trends should be monitored to track program impact over time?