1. Choose a brand/company that uses halos; or deceiving buzzwords to trick consumers into thinking their product(s) is/are inherently better for the consumer.
2. Be specific and use evidence in the paper: tell me what their tactics are, show me images (you can use your phone or Chromebook here), and what impact this has on you, the consumer. What do these words actually mean.
(It only has to be two minutes long reading wise.)
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?