For the chapter on Civil Liberties current event, please review pages 112 – 115. Once you do that, research a recent news article from within the last 6 months that addresses the your right to privacy. Download a copy of the current event template (provided below) and answer all 4 questions. For question one, paste the URL of the news article you found from the internet. For question 2 , write a 250 word summary of your news article. Quoted text will not count towards the 250 word minimum. Question three you will need to summarize your opinion if individuals in this country have a right to privacy based on the Constitution. Please provide specific details to support your opinion. For question 4, you are to write a one or two sentence critical thinking question related to the article you just read. What unanswered questions did you find in the article? This question can be related to the subject of the article (such as the President or Governor) or the journalist who wrote the article (biased view point).
To download the current event template: Click Here Download Click HerePreview the document
- Race IAT & Reflection
- Explain how society has used the judicial system and the penitentiary industrial complex as a way of stripping the rights of citizens and controlling people.
- Difference in VO2max and the Ventilatory Threshold Between Elite and Recreational Cyclists
- Self Esteem
- Argument/Discussion: LGBTQ in Racial Contract? White Supremacy vs LGBTQ
- How is the reality you observe different from what is predicted based on current theory/literature? (that’s your reflection on the need of research)
- After reviewing the chapters, download the Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template Download Financial and Operating Ratios Assignment template.
- Cryptocurrency in the business management and international relations environment in Western Europe.
- Biofilms and their tolerance to antibiotics
- Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.