The purpose of this assignment is to clearly articulate the specific strategies and methods that will be utilized to manage the organizational changes associated with implementing the problem solution you have selected.
Review the “Change Management Models Matrix” and other study materials to identify which change model you will utilize to manage organizational change. Write 500-750 words in which you explain how you will address the following organizational issues prior to implementing the problem solution you have selected.
Identify the change model you selected and provide a rationale for how this model will be the most effective for managing the organizational change related to your action research project.
Describe how you will create employee buy-in (“What’s in it for me?”) to address the problem using your solution.
Describe the resources (systems, technology, training, etc.) needed to implement the solution.
Explain the methods you will use for addressing employee resistance to change.
-I am attaching my business proposal so you can know what I’ve done so far
– I will attach a chart of change model matrix that It was provided by the instructcixor to choose a change model.
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of behavioral family therapy. What might be considered the major contributions of this approach to the field of family therapy? Consider its theoretical adequacy, specificity of constructs, strategies, and techniques, roles of the therapist, and types of client problems best suited for this approach.
- book project
- International Human Resources Management
- Explain why the demand curve in the foreign exchange market slopes downward. Who causes it to have this shape, and how?