Firstly, I have included detailed instructions in the file section.
Second, my topic I have chosen is can federalism be used as a viable tool for conflict resolution/peace building.
The type of approach I want to take is from a multi country prospective. Meaning looking at countries that are using federalism as a way for peace building in their country.
So countries such as, Somalia, Sudan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iraq.
Here are some sources below, but of course you can use other sources to make this entertaining blog piece (for classroom purposes):
Lastly, please adhere to strict no plagiarism rule!! And only use scholarly sourccixes and use Harvard citiation!!
Thanks and enjoy
- Discuss how you would advise S&S Air about planning and growth in your own country and expansion into other countries?
- Explain how shaving 5% off the estimated direct labor-hours in the base for the predetermined overhead rate usually results in a big boost in net operating income at the end of the fiscal year.
- Write about South Africa’s withdrawal from the Commonwealth upon becoming a republic in 1961.
- Explain how your experience coming from a low income household helped has shape who you are?
- Write about union formation, labour strikes and collective bargaining as all three are related to the general theme/topic of trade unionism.
- Identify the link between media and risk perception using a mix method of research having face to face interviews and sent out a questionnaire, the literature review is vital for success.
- Explain the appearance of any damsels in distress, heroes, or romancewhat purpose does this element serve?
- Discuss offenders focus of interests, the type of relationship he makes with the target (i.e., with the victim), the offenders thinking process in terms of what he uses to select the circumstances of the offense, the risks factored into the account (i.e., risks he accepts before committing those crimes).
- What are some ways in which you can avoid these health problems by accurately responding to a stressful situation?
- Provide your position on disaster diplomacy and if it can be applied to real-world situations. Is this a realistic concept or idealistic wishful thinking that, at best, produces only temporary, transitory benefits?