Please add running head and can use as many sources
By developing a mastery of the basic concepts of business law, individuals are better equipped to navigate the business and legal complexities inherent in the day-to-day operations of a company. Competency in the ability to verbalize concepts and contribute to the overall strategic direction of the company will enhance the employees perceived value. Equipped with this foundational knowledge, the professional has additional tools that can contribute to greater confidence, initiative, and leadership abilities. You will select a case to analyze by critiquing the companys response, identifying the legal issues, and recommending a business strategy for transforming the organizations culture and decision-making process
Select and analyze one of the two following cases: (giving options)
-U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: HomeStreet, Inc. (https://secsearch.sec.gov/search?utf8=&affiliate=secsearch&sort_by=&query=HomeStreet%2C+Inc.+and+Darrell+Van+Amen) – locate and select the link: HomeStreet, Inc. and Darrell Van Amen
-U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: International Game Technology (https://secsearch.sec.gov/search?utf8=&affiliate=secsearch&sort_by=&query=78991.pdf) locate and select the link: International Game Technology
Extract the legal principles from the fact pattern by explaining the following elements, including:
Legal principles discovered by considering the following list:
Type and nature of the criminal act
Corporate culture and corporate responsibility
Whistleblower law provisions (formalized policy provisions)
Complaint(s) against the party submitted to an external agency
Critique the actions or inactions by the company that are pertinent to the decision to seek protection under the Whistleblower law
How did the company process the offending information internally?
Did the employee go through the suggested process of reporting the offending information?
How did the company initially address the problematic situation?
Did the employee suffer any retaliation for actions taken to publish the information?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?
- Write up describing the benefits of using a private cloud platform like Seafile, OwnCloud, or NextCloud at XYZ Company.
- Compare and contrast the renaissance, the Protestant Reformation, and the Scientific Revolution.
- What social, behavioral, and epidemiological trends should be monitored to track program impact over time?
- Describe a cross-functional team (CFT) which is setup in a health care organization to address service excellence.
- Briefly describe criminal procedure, including arrest, arraignment, the role of the grand jury, and indictment.
- Explain what technology can be used to enhance rather than hurt a patients engagement in care.
- Explain how your academic and professional goals align with WaldenUniversity vision, mission,social change message, social determinants of health and university outcomes as well as the AACN DNP Essentials.
- Identify one area where sexism or heterosexism is evident in key social institutions in Sociology 101 course.