* Discuss the background of the selected topic. The relevant literature must be identified and provide reviews of background reading.
* identify at least 5 similar applications developed in
other contexts (with diagrams/flowcharts).
* Include at least 5-10 sources (journal publications, book chapters, software/tools, articles, etc.) for each objective.
* Use CU Harvard referencing style.
* Provide sample analysis of why this literature is associated or related to the project.
* Explain the meaning and mention technical, economic, operational/functional, social, etc.).
• Actual feasibility study for the project.
• Calculate hardware, software, human resources, additional overhead cost.
• Finally, mention the totally estimatcixed cost for your project.
- Describe a perspective presented in the behavioral learning theory.
- Discuss about China using BRI to turn itself from semi-periphery to core country.
- What are the common differences between Academic Research and Applied Research?
- Identify a healthcare scenario focused on the need for culturally safe practice.
- Write a research paper on the changes in academic world after the pandemic.
- What is the difference between a specification limit and a control limit?
- Describe how a race condition is possible and what might be done to prevent the race condition from occurring.
- Discuss a mental health condition (i.e. major depressive disorder, schizophrenia, alcohol use disorder..PICK ONE.etc.) and its burden as a noncommunicable disease in terms of short-term/chronic disability and morbidity.
- Describe various theories / conceptual frameworks concerning sexual orientation discussed in your course book.
- Discuss why it is so important to understand physical development and brain functioning when working as an adolescent mental health therapist?