Briefly describe the major theoretical approaches in psychology. The theories are as follows: Psychoanalytic, behaviorism, humanism, cognitive and biological. With each theory, include the following: What does the theory/approach say about what causes human behavior? Who founded the theory? Finally, pick ONE theory that you personally believe does the best job of explaining how people behave AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU PICKED THAT THEORY OVER THE OTHERS.
- Progress Report
- Software Maturity Model Five Stages
- In To Kill a Mockingbird, how do monsters expose cultural oppression?
- Who should participate in end-of-life decisions? give at least 3 examples and why you believe that they should be involved.
- Predicting Suicide
- 5-10 min podcast with images of a health problem in your neighborhood
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of behavioral family therapy. What might be considered the major contributions of this approach to the field of family therapy? Consider its theoretical adequacy, specificity of constructs, strategies, and techniques, roles of the therapist, and types of client problems best suited for this approach.
- book project
- International Human Resources Management
- Explain why the demand curve in the foreign exchange market slopes downward. Who causes it to have this shape, and how?