VERY IMPORTANT: Answer the following essay question provided in the outline. Your answers must make careful use of evidence drawn from Renegade Dreams and concepts drawn from lectures. No additional sources may be used.
These prompts may lead to essays that start with I will argue that or with I will demonstrate that or as I will show. Your job is to answer the question by making points that are connected logically and backed by evidence.
VERY IMPORTANT: For this essay outline you may use a shortened citation style inserted in the text, eg Lecture July 7, or RD 87. Limit your use of directly quoted material. It is often more effective to use your own words but do use page numbers to indicate the source of your points and ideas. You may not use footnotes or endnotes. 1100 words, submitted in word doc or equivalent format.
USE OUTLINE PROVIDED.
- Describe the strategic approach of the United States to terrorism in Africa and explain the threat to the United States from terrorists recruited by Al Shabaab.
- What are the potential consequences for ignoring emergent strategies?
- If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?