Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.
The attractiveness of a woman’s upper thigh as opposed to breast in some cultures.
Foot binding in ancient China.
The back of a man’s calf.
Pale skin as opposed to suntan
Plumpness / Skinniness
The beard – Tsar Peter the Great
Tattoos – Scythians – Picts – Ancient Japanese Tattoos
After you have completed the analysis above on changing social constructs. Write a short paragraph from the point of view below.
In the workplace with regard to differing: race, ethnicity, age, gender, mental and physically challenged, sexual orientation, appearance/weight, language/communication, religion, and social class.
– with the understanding, we are interested in achieving full potential of unique individuals.
-with the understanding that the visible or non-visible can be improved upon or accommodated. That it is our responsibility to provide a scaffold of growth, provide for unique needs, and respect differing life experiences.
with the desire to recruit, retain, and grow this brain power, we want these people regardless of ….
What programs would you implement in your organization? Think outside the box.
What would make you a happy worker?
Put the shoe on the other foot, which would make others with different life experiences from you happy workers?
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.