Beauty comes in all forms. It is a social idea, a point of view. Research ” beauty” in different time periods and/ or different cultures and analyze why these constructs were or are considered beautiful, decipher reasons. Identify the time period with historical or cultural context.
The attractiveness of a woman’s upper thigh as opposed to breast in some cultures.
Foot binding in ancient China.
The back of a man’s calf.
Pale skin as opposed to suntan
Plumpness / Skinniness
The beard – Tsar Peter the Great
Tattoos – Scythians – Picts – Ancient Japanese Tattoos
After you have completed the analysis above on changing social constructs. Write a short paragraph from the point of view below.
In the workplace with regard to differing: race, ethnicity, age, gender, mental and physically challenged, sexual orientation, appearance/weight, language/communication, religion, and social class.
– with the understanding, we are interested in achieving full potential of unique individuals.
-with the understanding that the visible or non-visible can be improved upon or accommodated. That it is our responsibility to provide a scaffold of growth, provide for unique needs, and respect differing life experiences.
with the desire to recruit, retain, and grow this brain power, we want these people regardless of ….
What programs would you implement in your organization? Think outside the box.
What would make you a happy worker?
Put the shoe on the other foot, which would make others with different life experiences from you happy workers?
- Discuss the proposition that different types of household debt will make the cost of living crisis worse for different households in different ways.
- Discuss how the values and mission of Patagonia come to life through the business practices put in place by leadership.
- Python application Proposal
- Write about privilege and the protagonist in Six Degrees of Separation
- Choose a brand/company that uses halos; or deceiving buzzwords to trick consumers into thinking their product(s) is/are inherently better for the consumer.
- Evidence-based practice is extremely important in nursing. Throughout this program, you will complete research on various topics. Knowing how to construct a strong problem statement and complete a critical analysis of the available information to write a literature review is essential.
- Prompt 8: paragraph 11, “America did not, nor does not, want force…….”
- Select a state or federal law or regulation related to patient safety that has been implemented within the last five years requiring hospitals or any other health care organizations to change the way they manage the delivery of care. Discuss the changes that have occurred because of this law or regulation.
- Describe the element of voluntarism. In what instances is the principle of informed consent violated? Explain.
- Discuss how the quote applies to the main concept being explained in your response. I provided a picture of the book.