Based on Maxwells chapter (Chapter 5), Simmernan’s (2018) chapter in Sanders et al., and your personal experiences, list and describe two major public relations or publicity initiatives that you could utilize to involve faculty members and administrators with your learning support center. Additionally, indicate the potential value of each initiative in your center. (10 points).
Based on Christs conversation in Christ et al., please explain the distinction he makes between public relations and publicity. Based on Christs conversation in Christ et al., and the distinction that he makes between PR and publicity, and your other readings this week including Sizemore’s (2018) chapter in Sanders et al., list and discuss two specific public relations objectives for a learning support center that would create a favorable image for the center. List and discuss two specific publicity activities that you think would increase the use of a learning support centers programs and services. (10 points)
I was only able to attach one article but here are the other two
Maxwell (1997) “improving student learning skills (chapter 5)
Chapter 8, Sizemore, (2018) “Building an intentional marketing plan for learning centers” (pp.118-123)
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute