An Analysis of Stead’s The Maiden Tribute – What did this say about class and gender? How did it mirror society’s attitude towards the working class living within the slums in Outcast London? Discuss the prevailing sexualised attitudes towards marginalised women.
References in footnotes, please, e.g:
Jane Caputi, The Age of Sex Crime, (London: The Womens Press Limited, 1988), p.8.
Mark Whiteheart and Miriam Rivett, Jack the Ripper, Pocket Essentials: History, (London: Pocket Essentials, 2001), p.7.
Walkowitz, City of Dreadful Delight, (Chicago: The University of Chicago Press, 1992)
L. Perry Curtis and Lionel Curtis, Jack the Ripper and the London Press, (Yale University Press, 2001), p.127.
- Select an article from a web site, book, newspaper, magazine, or journal. Imagine that you are delivering an evaluation to the author.
- The methodology section is one of the core components of the grant. This section is concerned with addressing the question: How will you carry out the project?
- CT5 class 1 – Option #1: Income Statement and Balance Sheet Presentation
- CT 3 – Class 1 – Breakeven Executive Summary
- Deaths due to opioid/heroin overdoses have increased dramatically over the last decade.
- case study 7
- Final Paper on “Seven Myths of Native American History
- Review the information at the American Red Cross web site regarding Blood and Blood Needs at http://www.redcrossblood.org/learn-about-blood/blood-facts-and-statistics. Post your comments about the information on this page that was new to you or surprised you. Post your thoughts of about 300 words by Friday. Respond to at least two classmates posts by Sunday. Remember to include your in-text citations and references – properly formatted!
- C.S. Lewis’ novel The Great Divorce.
- Describe an existing organization with which you have had personal experience and its objective(s).