Business research project provides you with hands-on experience in each stage of a research process. You should have strong understanding of how much effort is required to conduct a scientific research inquiry. The project will be done by groups of 4-5 students. Your project should have a real-world application, if you do not have one in mind, we can identify an appropriate project. The group will be required to give a presentation of the proposal of your research project. The final report should include the following chapters:
i. Summary in paragraph format of the topic you are proposing to research.
ii. Statement of the reasons you are proposing to study this topic.
iii. Specific goal(s) and objectives stated of the research project
iv. Identification of any secondary information/research that you believe may be helpful/relevant to the topics you are studying
2. Literature review
Related to the topical areas you expect to cover in the research.
3. Methodologyqualitative and quantitative methods, recommended sample frame and size, sample source. This section should include the survey instrument and moderator outline for focus group.
4. Analysis and results
5. Discussion and conclusions
The final project report must be typed (1.5 line spaced) MS Word, times new roman, 12 font size, 1 margin all sides and professionally presented to the class. The project should be around 15-20 pages including the findings, and the recommendations.
The findings of your research should also be presented in the class.
- Select one of the disorders (Depression or PTSD) and research either the etiology, assessment, of treatment. Your paper should be 3-5 pages, double spaced, follow APA formatting and must use at least 3 outside sources.
- Discuss your opinion and react to Edo society. You may agree or criticize the society you are in and suggest ideas that could renovate the society. -You must write in the first person, “I Ichikawa Danjuro…” -No need for an introduction or conclusion (I attached a sample for reference)
- Good Life- Eudaimonia in Pohnpei
- Apocalyptic Geographies
- Statement of Purpose (Industrial Engineering)
- Social Work class. Extra assignment.
- Explain the drivers of globalization and how they impact business decisions Differentiate between domestic and international business environments Describe the factors that contribute to international market attractiveness and entry
- Select any theory or concept in the required textbook for this course that you would like to explore more in depth (look through the required textbooks content to identify a theory or a concept of your interest). Write an introduction explaining your choice of the theory or concept (e.g., why did you choose this particular theory, as opposed to other theories).
- Critically examine the role of followers in current leadership theory. Essay should be grounded in academic leadership theory and some practical examples may be used from real life organisations.
- Using examples seen in class, analyze their enduring legacy in the history of science and technology. How was Greek science introduced to other civilizations? How did it make a comeback in Europe? And what would lead to its demise?