Business research project provides you with hands-on experience in each stage of a research process. You should have strong understanding of how much effort is required to conduct a scientific research inquiry. The project will be done by groups of 4-5 students. Your project should have a real-world application, if you do not have one in mind, we can identify an appropriate project. The group will be required to give a presentation of the proposal of your research project. The final report should include the following chapters:
i. Summary in paragraph format of the topic you are proposing to research.
ii. Statement of the reasons you are proposing to study this topic.
iii. Specific goal(s) and objectives stated of the research project
iv. Identification of any secondary information/research that you believe may be helpful/relevant to the topics you are studying
2. Literature review
Related to the topical areas you expect to cover in the research.
3. Methodologyqualitative and quantitative methods, recommended sample frame and size, sample source. This section should include the survey instrument and moderator outline for focus group.
4. Analysis and results
5. Discussion and conclusions
The final project report must be typed (1.5 line spaced) MS Word, times new roman, 12 font size, 1 margin all sides and professionally presented to the class. The project should be around 15-20 pages including the findings, and the recommendations.
The findings of your research should also be presented in the class.
- Comment on the interaction between the child and adult. What language facilitating supports did the parent/caregiver use? b. include any nonverbal communication used by the parent and the purpose of the non-verbal communication. c. comment on whether the language faciliative strategies used by the parent supported the child’s overall language development? If so, why
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.