This final research paper must demonstrate an understanding of new learning in supply chain management and how the supply chain supports the organizations business strategy. The paper must be eight to 10 pages in length (not including the title and reference pages). All sources must be properly cited and referenced. It is mandatory to include the concepts from the course textbook, as well as learning about best practices and innovative processes found in six to eight scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources.
In your paper, you will describe both the business strategy and supply chain strategy for your favorite company that utilizes exemplary supply chain practices, and organization profitability and customer service levels. Locate the annual report of the company for more details on their strategies. You can search for a company’s Form 10-K filings in the SEC’s EDGAR Database (Links to an external site.) or directly on the companys official website under Investor Relations. For example, the Boeing webpage has an Investor Resources (Links to an external site.) page with Frequently Asked Questions that directs users to its annual report.
Your research paper will analyze how this organization aligns its business strategy with its supply chain strategy. Based on your analysis and findings, you must recommend a strategy or tactics for improvement, strategic alignment of supply chain, and business strategies. Your conclusions and recommendations should be based on scholarly resources and theory learned in this course. In addition, you may use non-course materials that support your arguments. Submit your final paper to the instructor by the last day of class.
In your paper,
Assess the role of logistics management as a responsibility center in the organization.
Identify the business strategy and supply chain strategy of the company.
o Briefly describe the companys business goals;
o Identify the firms supply chain strategies that align with its business goals.
Analyze transportation, warehousing, shipping and delivery, materials handling and inventory control, billing and the related credit function, and the collection of accounts receivable.
Evaluate development of materials and components and finished products that can be controlled through standard costs and budgets in supply chain.
o Analyze how the companys supply chain supports its business strategy and contributes to their strategic alignment.
o Generate a specific strategy or tactics for improvement of the strategic alignment of supply chain and business strategies.
Integrate at least one metric for measuring effectiveness such as SCOR model, balanced scorecard, and other KPI measures.
In your Alignment of the Supply Chain Strategy and Business Strategy in the Corporate Environment final paper,
Begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
Address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
End with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper in bold font
o Space should be between title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o Students name
o Name of institution (University name)
o Course name and number
o Instructors name
o Due date
Utilize academic voice.
Include a separate page with References that are formatted according to APA
- Explore different nuances of the subculture chosen primarily with regard to its application for a marketer.
- Describe the current and past trends of global biodiversity decline.
- Review the research article assigned and carefully follow the instructions below. Analysis should be in APA formatting double-spaced with at least four supporting chapter/book/outside source citations. Attach your article review as a Word document in the discussion section of the course.
- Beginning in the 1970s, conservative Republicans like President Ronald Reagan, with the support of much of the business community, were able to redirect economic policy away from the liberal-influenced agenda that had shaped the US economy and American society since the Second World War.
- ESSAY – Research Paper Proposal
- Identify the level of stasis (where you disagree with your intended audience) and your audience.
- Write a document describing your topic and providing its clinical relevance from your perspective as a Respiratory Therapist.
- Appellate Brief
- Introduce the research issue and the related Information system topic. Present background of your topic. Why is this issue important? How do you intent to approach this paper? (Note: this is from the proposal and include approaches from other resources. What are implications/impacts to society/business? To you?
- This is a group assignment about a company on Kickstarter called DOCA: SMART MOUSE & CONSOLE. My part of the question is Place – where will this product be sold? How will it be accessible to the consumer? Again, you’re only doing the Place question.