This paper will be about Shaykh Ahmed Sirhindi, and his critique of Wahdat Al Wujud and the Sufis before him. Explain why he rejected the concept of Wahdat Al Wujud and why he preferred his own concept: Wahdat Ash-Shuhud (Oneness of Appearance).
PAPER WRITING GUIDELINES:
Support your argument or exposition with short, well-chosen quotations documented in footnotes, ideally formatted according to The Chicago Manual of Style.
Avoid informal/colloquial language, including contractions.
More words does not mean a higher grade. Revise and refine the best piece of writing you can compose within the word limit.
Multi-sentence/block quotations do not count toward fulfilling the required word count.
*If you are writing a philosophical paper, you may use the historical-present tense (Chicago Manual of Style 5.129): for example, Ibn Arab states [=present tense]. . ., the Hn Kitb authors claim [=present tense] . . ., etc.*
Use God, not Allah.
Include a word count, omitting the words in the paper heading (name, date, etc.), at the end of the paper. OUTSIDE SOURCES ARE NEEDED, BUT PLEASE USE SOURCES PROVIDED.
- Write an essay on “what are current HR problems in this organization?”
- Explain and evaluate the impact of standards and regulations on the management of health information.
- What is the issue with abortion right now in terms of public health?
- Discuss what you will gain from an education at the UCSF School of Pharmacy that might be unique from other schools you are considering.
- Describe how your personal, educational, and professional background will help you achieve your goals.
- Explain how local governments can collaborate and continue to provide quality public services?
- Explain the biological (genetic and neuroscientific); psychological (behavioral and cognitive processes, emotional, developmental); and social, cultural, and interpersonal factors that influence the development of psychopathology.
- Explain how your educational, employment or other extracurricular experiences have provided you an opportunity to actively engage with diverse populations and/or address health disparities.
- What are the precipitating factors found in those that commit acts of mass violence.
- Discuss Synthetic Marijuana and Hallucinogens such as K2, Ecstasy, Molly.