Macropoland, a country that is a natural gas and oil importer, has a natural rate of unemployment (at the full employment level of GDP) that is about 4.5%, and the long run average rate of inflation over time has been about 2%. However, during the period 1973-1974, the country experienced an inflation rate of about 15% while simultaneously experiencing unemployment of nearly 13%.
At the present time, Macropoland is experiencing very sluggish consumption and investment (a result of a fall in the housing market), and unemployment has again edged up to around 9%. Inflation is very low at 0.4%.
Macropoland has just hired you as their economic advisor. You have a big job ahead of you. Using your knowledge of aggregate demand and aggregate supply, can you explain what happened in these two time periods?
Develop a response that includes examples and evidence to support your ideas, and which clearly communicates the required message to your audience. Organize your response in a clear and logical manner as appropriate for the genre of writing. Use well-structured sentences, audience-appropriate language, and correct conventions of standard American English.
- What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation?
- Do you agree with President Jackson’s conclusions of the necessity for an Indian Removal Policy?
- Is it possible to teach someone to love reading?
- Why is the murder of Lady Macduff and her dramatically necessary? Consider what the murder reveals about Macbeth and the effect the murder has/will have on Macduff and other noblemen.
- Bail Trap by Nick Pinto
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute