PLEASE UTILIZE PREVIOUS PAPERS AS A FOUNDATION. THANK YOU!
The next step in your advanced WAN Cisco-based infrastructure design is to follow up what you completed in week 3 (designing your routing protocols). In this assignment, you are to continue clarifying your selection criteria for all advanced WAN routing protocols (OSPF and EIGRP), and share why security can play a key role in selecting a specific routing protocol.
Part 1: Edge Routing Diagram
Create an advanced routing protocol design for the Cisco-based infrastructure and depict it on a diagram. It should include:
Hardware devices and their placement.
Identification, defining, designing, and deployment plan for an advanced routing protocol such as EIGRP and OSPF.
Part 2: Design Analysis and Implementation Plan
Complete the following:
Write an analysis of your advanced routing protocol design. Provide appropriate rationale for the chosen topology, hardware selection, and device placement.
Compare and contrast OSPF and EIGRP, explaining the role these protocols play within a network infrastructure.
Describe a brief high-level plan for the effective deployment of EIGRP and OSPF on the network.
Submit the following:
All fully completed lab reports that document the specified configuration of Cisco devices.
A well-labeled and organized Word document with:
A description of how the lab activities supported your assignment work.
Your design diagram (pasted into the document).
Design analysis and implementation plan.
Your work should be professionally written and free of errorcixs, and use current APA formatting.
- Management Control Report
- How would you solve the moral dilemma of Janet Moore? Try to put yourself in her place. What would you decide and why? Explain the reasons for your decision carefully.
- Project purpose idea: neighborhood community board assessing the risks involved if Con Edison continues with a (specific) project. Transition Risk being the focus- economic losses from a business changing policies and production to more energy efficient methods
- Animal parts used in Fashion industry or Fashion buisness and affecting animal welfare and ethics
- Analysis of W T. Stead’s The Maiden Tribute
- Write a description or details about these two alternatives of action including their pros and cons with details and explanations.
- Animal parts/ products used in the fashion industry
- To what extent can the policy process be described as evidence-based, in your chosen policy area? In what circumstances has research been utilised by decision-makers, and why?
- MBA – INNOVATION, ENTERPRENEURSHIP & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Substance Abuse Assessment and Treatment Planning Week 14 – Final Exam – Part I & Part II