PLEASE UTILIZE PREVIOUS PAPERS AS A FOUNDATION. THANK YOU!
The next step in your advanced WAN Cisco-based infrastructure design is to follow up what you completed in week 3 (designing your routing protocols). In this assignment, you are to continue clarifying your selection criteria for all advanced WAN routing protocols (OSPF and EIGRP), and share why security can play a key role in selecting a specific routing protocol.
Part 1: Edge Routing Diagram
Create an advanced routing protocol design for the Cisco-based infrastructure and depict it on a diagram. It should include:
Hardware devices and their placement.
Identification, defining, designing, and deployment plan for an advanced routing protocol such as EIGRP and OSPF.
Part 2: Design Analysis and Implementation Plan
Complete the following:
Write an analysis of your advanced routing protocol design. Provide appropriate rationale for the chosen topology, hardware selection, and device placement.
Compare and contrast OSPF and EIGRP, explaining the role these protocols play within a network infrastructure.
Describe a brief high-level plan for the effective deployment of EIGRP and OSPF on the network.
Submit the following:
All fully completed lab reports that document the specified configuration of Cisco devices.
A well-labeled and organized Word document with:
A description of how the lab activities supported your assignment work.
Your design diagram (pasted into the document).
Design analysis and implementation plan.
Your work should be professionally written and free of errorcixs, and use current APA formatting.
- Identify and define relevant concepts clearly for the viewers. (Define capital and your groups specific variety, if it has one.)
- What is the difference between a cross-sectional study and a longitudinal study? What advantages and disadvantages does each method have?
- What are the implications for both employees/subcontractors and the HR function?
- Discuss the key events that have contributed to the evolution of operations management. Please be sure to include specific events, time (year) and who was involved (the individual’s name or company). Please provide at least three (3) factors and the events.
- Research and describe a patient story that was caused by that sentinel event topic. For example, if the sentinel event alert is about Fires in the Operating rooms, then you must research and find a story about a patient impacted by a fire in the OR.
- * Why is the problem important in the area of corporate crime or regulation of corporate crime?
- Discussion Thread: Price
- Literature Review : Identity Development in 8th graders
- Select a publicly-traded company that is traded on U.S. exchange. Locate the annual report for at least the last three fiscal years.
- summarize the key points of each chapter, and show how those points are related to each other. In the final paragraph, please explain your own thoughts and interpretations of the material.