PLEASE UTILIZE PREVIOUS PAPERS AS A FOUNDATION. THANK YOU!
The next step in your advanced WAN Cisco-based infrastructure design is to follow up what you completed in week 3 (designing your routing protocols). In this assignment, you are to continue clarifying your selection criteria for all advanced WAN routing protocols (OSPF and EIGRP), and share why security can play a key role in selecting a specific routing protocol.
Part 1: Edge Routing Diagram
Create an advanced routing protocol design for the Cisco-based infrastructure and depict it on a diagram. It should include:
Hardware devices and their placement.
Identification, defining, designing, and deployment plan for an advanced routing protocol such as EIGRP and OSPF.
Part 2: Design Analysis and Implementation Plan
Complete the following:
Write an analysis of your advanced routing protocol design. Provide appropriate rationale for the chosen topology, hardware selection, and device placement.
Compare and contrast OSPF and EIGRP, explaining the role these protocols play within a network infrastructure.
Describe a brief high-level plan for the effective deployment of EIGRP and OSPF on the network.
Submit the following:
All fully completed lab reports that document the specified configuration of Cisco devices.
A well-labeled and organized Word document with:
A description of how the lab activities supported your assignment work.
Your design diagram (pasted into the document).
Design analysis and implementation plan.
Your work should be professionally written and free of errorcixs, and use current APA formatting.
- Discussion 4: Food Disparity
- Evaluate and critique Pope John Paul II based on the materials read. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADHERE TO THE ATTACHED PDF CONTAINING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO WRITE THE PAPER. The attached PDF will show you how to adhere to its instruction regarding formatting and constructing an incisive thesis sentence, with each paragraph presenting one main point defending the thesis.
- gential pain and itching
- Define the factors from case#3 that played a role in each of the three groups. Research outside of the textbook is required for this assignment to obtain in depth information from this incident you must include in your paper. Make sure to include a works cited page following MLA formatting
- The Equal Rights Amendment was first proposed almost a century ago and has still not been added to the United States Constitution.
- In this assignment, you will create an annotated bibliography consisting of seven sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation, a summary of the sources information, and a one-sentence assessment. Each annotation should be between 150 to 200 words.
- A cornerstone of learning juvenile justice includes understanding the difference in treatment of juveniles who enter the system versus adults who enter the system. Initially, protective rights were not extended to juveniles. However, through the process of appeal and evaluation by The Supreme Court, juveniles were extended many of the same rights and protections given to adults who came into the formal legal system. Read Kent v US and write a legal brief. A legal brief requires the following: the case title, statement of the issue of the case, the details of the case background, and the way in which the court ruled, with an explanation supporting that ruling. Two pages are required in APA format to include a title page, in-text citations, and a reference page.
- Explain strategies for managing human and financial resources to promote organizational health. Explain how the interdisciplinary plan could be implemented and how the human and financial resources would be managed.
- Research the company on its own website, public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Filings & Forms page, Strayer University’s online databases, Strayer University’s Lexis Advance database, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions. Use the Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness Template [DOCX] to ensure that your assignment meets the requirements.
- Why is a practical, working knowledge of the law important to the security manager and how does it impact their capabilities and services? Although insurance can never be a substitute for a comprehensive security program, what are its primary roles and functions related to security management?