Research the Fair Housing Act of 1968. Discuss the implications of the Act and theorize how “A Raisin in the Sun” may have helped create and/or speed it enactment. 1,000 word minimum and three sources must be employed. Rubric is below. . Be sure to cite each using MLA format and include your works cited page when submitting it to Turnitin.com. Underline your thesis in the opening paragraph.Less than 1,000 words will not be accepted.
MLA Format- 10 Points
Coherent and insightful support of thesis-10 Points
50 Points Total
- Prepare paper’s thesis to be on what makes people happy.
- Write a final paper. This paper should be about 12 pages doubled-spaced and should be submitted through canvas by the date of the final. You have broad discretion to choose a topic of your own, so long as it falls within the general theme of the course.
- How to use EViews to implement the econometric techniques we have discussed in the module.
- Create a new product or service to be introduced by your company. How does marketing support your company’s mission, objectives, and growth strategies?
- Smartphones are good for us but how do They make life easier.
- Submit a Proposition or Opposition persuasive essay (i.e., one essay) on the motion. Make a complete argument either for (Proposition) or against (Opposition) the motion, using sourced evidence to substantiate your points.
- Write a description of each individual song or instrumental piece performed, describe the concert environment. Include the following: A description of the physical layout of the performance hall or venue.
- Write an assignment emphasizing the practical application of Mental Health First Aid training. Briefly highlight the significance of extending this knowledge beyond traditional settings and exploring unconventional avenues to benefit a diverse range of individuals.
- Choose one local store(ex Aldi,Lidl) from Coventry and apply the instructions from assignment guide line. Create a firm for you as independent consultant who will conduct this research ,hired by Local Council Coventry.
- Write a Practical Report where you will need to analyse data in JASP and interpret the output to answer questions about the associations between intelligence, personality, and satisfaction with life.