Research the Fair Housing Act of 1968. Discuss the implications of the Act and theorize how “A Raisin in the Sun” may have helped create and/or speed it enactment. 1,000 word minimum and three sources must be employed. Rubric is below. . Be sure to cite each using MLA format and include your works cited page when submitting it to Turnitin.com. Underline your thesis in the opening paragraph.Less than 1,000 words will not be accepted.
MLA Format- 10 Points
Coherent and insightful support of thesis-10 Points
50 Points Total
- Discuss about an issue concerning a current social issue or modern technology and write an essay in which you take a position on that issue.
- Identify the three essential elements to management, maintaining a balance between the current culture, and improving relationships to minimize resistance to change.
- Explain how the Act of God doctrine, can be used to eliminate liability in contracts for failure to perform.
- What experiences have you had working with children with psychological difficulties?
- Identify measures to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development.
- Discuss and analyse the Trifler letters to the serialized articles on natural philosophy and history.
- Do you agree with the concept that individuals self-medicate in relation to stress, coping, and substance-related and addictive disorders?
- Discuss nation-states in the world today, and different types of political institutions are spread among them.
- Summarize, analyze, and discuss some of the key aspects of that Compliance Program Manual, and how some of those key aspects relate to promoting product safety and efficacy.
- Explain how to reduce the use of excessive police force that especially targets communities of color in the United States.