Please use the topic: Marburg Virus
The purpose of this assignment is to prepare a policy brief on a current global public health problem, issue, or concern. You will be required to write a brief that addresses the questions listed below. The questions listed below will guide the organization of your paper, including your APA headings.
a) What is the Issue? State the health issue/problem that the policy change is designed to address.
b) What is the Background? Present the data describing the issue/problem to be addressed by the policy change. Can include graphs, tables, figures, pictures, etc.
c) What are the proposals? Discuss possible policy options to respond to the problem including a description of what other locals are doing in response to the problem, what is known about the policy options from peer-review literature. As well as a brief discussion of the health, fiscal, administrative, legal, social, and political implications of each policy option.
d) What is Next? Recommendation focused on how to enact the policy option you are advocating.
You can use tables, pictures, figures, graphs, etc. in addition to text. The policy brief is not to exceed 5 pages. You must include at least 5 recent references (within the last 5 years). The paper and all sources must be written using APA format. Refer to paper logistics for additional instructions. You must use titles/subtitles to organize your paper. Please do not use double quotations (direct quotations) and try to paraphrase as much as you can and then cite.
One of your group members will upload your group paper.
- Describe the strategic approach of the United States to terrorism in Africa and explain the threat to the United States from terrorists recruited by Al Shabaab.
- What are the potential consequences for ignoring emergent strategies?
- If you have celiac disease or know of someone who does, how does going gluten-free affect their lives?
- What do Edward Belamy and Henry George have to say about the possibility of changing industrialized societies without revolution?
- What did Kipling say in the poem, The White Mans Burden?
- Discuss how the field of Speech Language Pathology can be incorporated within Academic success (written oral communication of literacy across the curriculum) and Cultural diversity (Bilingualism English language learners).
- Are there differences between these terms, or are they synonymous?
- What is the difference between real or physical evidence and testimonial evidence?
- Write an essay that identifies–and presents a reasonable, well-developed solution for–some type of problem related to technology.
- What aspect of family psychology interests you?